I’m working on several things that are relevant for this site at the moment but none is near to be finished so it will probably take a while before anything new is published.
- New numbers based on Hurrian instead of Svartiska.
- A summary of the Land of Shadow-dialect (LoS) of Neo-black speech. It was more difficult than I thought. Both because LoS is much more developed and complex than Svartiska (and of course I already know the Svartiska grammar) but also because the description of LoS is quite difficult to overview, hence my need for a summary. I see it as an opportunity to learn LoS-grammar and be inspired for my own dialect.
- A comparison of Svartiska and LoS based on the Black Speech School version of LoS.
- An English wordlist for Zhâburi A.
- The development of Zhâburi follows two/several lines: first I’m trying out the grammar with a lot of test sentences; and this means that I need words for my grammar testing so I at the same time I’ve coined new words from Primitive Elvish (PE) and Etymologies. But this is a really slow process so I’m thinking of using Svartiska and LoS words for my grammar testing and move more slowly in the word creation process. Which leads to the next:
- I have always imagined that the Black Speech is mostly based on an orcish Language that developed from some kind of PE (See this page). So my idea is to develop a base vocabulary for Zhâburi B directly from PE. I’m now returning to my old idea of first develop, or really just sketch, this primitive Orcish – or Angband orcish – because I imagine that the orcs under Morgoth were united but scattered after the War of Wrath.
- Of course I also need to update several pages because of the changes of the pronouns.